Tuesday 19 March 2013

Fitness with Fitbit Zip


So the pedometer was bought - a Fitbit Zip. 

What a nifty little gadget, it counts my steps, works out the distance i travelled and gives me the number of calories that are burned all this on the device. It's super easy to use.

Additionally I get an account online that keeps a record of each day, so i can track all my progress. And i feel like progress has been made.

This gadget has been a great motivator! Worth the small investment!



What's helped you stay motivated on your fitness journey? 


5 comments:

  1. I have seen these - great idea to see concrete numbers. I have a pair of pre baby sass and bide jeans - I will get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a good investment. I feel like i moving alot more than i usually do.

      Delete
  3. I still haven't bought mine! I'll have to remember this one... thanks for sharing, Steph!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete